I’m finally back with another episode of The Lazy Knitter podcast! In this episode I have about a billion (okay not really) finished objects, a wip and a catch up.
Where to find me?
- Instagram: renee_kies.
- Ravelry: Alazybeauty.
- Youtube channel: The Lazy Knitter
- My designs: Renée Kies
- Wrath: Pattern designed by me (not yet released). Yarn is Fernerwolle Sommernachtsreigen in color 81. Knit on 2.5 mm (US 1,5) needles.
- Princess Buttercup: Pattern is PB&W by Adrienne Fong. Yarn is Belday HOME strumpfgarn 4-fach color 182. Knit on 2.5 mm (US 1,5) needles.
- Lumberjack: Pattern designed by me (not yet released). Yarns used are: Regia 4-fädig in 02080 (white) and 00324 (navy) and RICO Superba Klassik 4-fädig in 103 (red). Knit on 2.5 mm (US 1,5) and 2.75 mm (US 2) needles.
- Gaia: Pattern is Gaia by Marie Adeline. Yarn is Austermann Merino Lace in color 3, used held double. Knit on 4.0 mm (US 6) needles.
- Exploration Station: Pattern is Exploration station by Stephen West. Yarns used are: Regia 4-fädig in 00324 (navy, color A), Craftfulness in Waddenzee (light blue, B), Nerd girl yarns in Kansas city lights (multicolour, C) and Regia 4-fädig in unknown beige color (D). Knit on 4.0 mm (US 6).
- Hey Meow!: Pattern designed by me (not yet released). Yarns used are Zeeman super soft in 81 (grey) and 30 (pink). Knit on 3.5 mm (US 4) and 4.0 mm (US 6).
- Gluttony: Pattern is gluttony designed by me. Yarn is ONline Linie 3 Trend collection Supersocke 100 in 242. Knit on 2.5 mm (US 1,5).
Works in progress
- Lived in: Pattern is LivedIn by Alicia Plummer. Yarn is DROPS Bomull-lin in 11 (beige). Knit on 5.5 mm (US 9) and 6.5 mm (US 10,5).
- Woodrush cardigan: Pattern is Woodrush by Allison Green. Yarn is Zeeman Royal in grey. Knit on 4.5 mm (US 7).
- Pastel sorbet heavy fingering wight yarn.
- Opal advent calendar
- Halloween bag + all the yarn
- Lowland Originals project bag