I’m so sorry for being so slow in getting this episodes’s show notes up! I hope you enjoyed the episode and if you haven’t watched it yet I have linked the video here below.
Where to find me?
- Instagram: renee_kies.
- Ravelry: Alazybeauty.
- Youtube channel: The Lazy Knitter
- My designs: Renée Kies
- Molly weasley blanket: no real pattern, knit using fingering weight yarn scraps and minis. Knit on 2.75 mm needles (US 2).
- Vanilla socks: No specific pattern. Will do a traditional afterthought heel. Yarn is Regia by Arne & Carlos in colorway Star night (3653). Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5).
Works in progress
- Magic zauberball stripe socks: pattern is Magic zauberball stripe socks by Tofutrella (Free on Ravelry). Yarn is Schoppel-wolle crazy Zauberball in colorway Frisch Fische. Knit on 2.25 mm (US 1) needles.
- Woodrush cardigan: pattern is woodrush cardigan by Allison Green (paid pattern). Knit in Zeeman Royal in grey. Knit on 4.5 mm (US 7) needles.
- Soleado Mitts: pattern is Soleado mitts by Feathered Whale Knits (paid pattern). I’m using a variety of leftover yarn. Size S. Knit on 2.5 mm (Us 1.5) and 3.0 mm (US 2.5) needles.
Cast on all the things.
- Elfenwolle merino nylon blend in colorway Dünenmaus
- 10 gram merino bumps –> plan for handspun blanket
- Tour de fleece!
- all about the spinning this week due to Tour de Fleece
- Cast on a new design
- Finish soleado mitts?
- Continue test for exploding lines