Another week, another episode! This week i finally have some snippets to show you again. I visited Castlefest and took some footage of my time there. There’s macho knight fighting and a musical impression. This episode is a little light on projects, but i do talk a bit about my knitting journal. I hope you enjoy this episode!
Where to find me?
- Instagram: renee_kies.
- Ravelry: Alazybeauty.
- Youtube channel: The Lazy Knitter
- My designs: Renée Kies
- Tamarugo hat: pattern is Tamarugo by Anna Hintikka. Yarn is handspun 100% polwarth, approximately worsted weight. Knit on 4.0 mm (US 6) and 5.0 mm (US 8) needles.
Works in progress
- La Flor sweater: pattern is la Flor by Alina Shneider. Yarn is Zeeman Julia in color 60. Knit on 5.5 mm (US 9) and 6.0 mm (US 10) needles. Size small. Modifications: using a heavier yarn than pattern is written for, so knitting a smaller size to get the desired size and using larger needles.
- BFL/nylon sock blend from HilltopCloud
- Cast on already!!!
- Translate Run wild pattern into Dutch.
Other important things
- The random knitter podcast – A brand new podcast from my friend Gwen, check it out!
- The Run wild sock pattern is on sale for 50% off until the end of August! (normally it costs €3,50 (excluding VAT), now it’s available for €1,75 (excluding VAT))