This weeks episode is a little shorter as my week has revolved around spinning, spinning and more spinning due to Tour the Fleece. Nevertheless I still have an FO to show you and some wips to discuss. One unhappy project gets ripped out! I hope you enjoyed this episode!
Where to find me?
- Instagram: renee_kies.
- Ravelry: Alazybeauty.
- Youtube channel: The Lazy Knitter
- My designs: Renée Kies
- Molly weasley blanket: no real pattern, knit using fingering weight yarn scraps and minis. Knit on 2.75 mm needles (US 2).
- Magic zauberball stripe socks: pattern is Magic zauberball stripe socks by Tofutrella (Free on Ravelry). Yarn is Schoppel-wolle crazy Zauberball in colorway Frisch Fische. Knit on 2.25 mm (US 1) needles.
Works in progress (or not)
- Soleado Mitts: pattern is Soleado mitts by Feathered Whale Knits (paid pattern). I’m using a variety of leftover yarn. Size S. Knit on 2.5 mm (Us 1.5) and 3.0 mm (US 2.5) needles. FROGGED!
- Fox paws cowl: pattern is fox paws by Xandy Peters (paid pattern). Yarn is Artesano Alpaca Silk 4 ply in Fawn, Robins egg, Violet Blue, and Signal blue. Modified by starting with a provisional cast on. Will finish by grafting ends together to create a cowl. Also only using 4 colors and will keep the same order of colors throughout. Knit on 3.5 mm (US 4).
- Sneaker socks: own design. Yarn is Wollbutt Calgary in 6072 (green gradient). Knit on 2.25 (US 1) and 2.5 (US 1.5).
- Mini batts by Dutchwooldiva. Pack of 10 assorted 10 gram mini batts and 6 loose 10 gram mini batts.
- 5 mini skeins spun from 10 gram bump of roving from Meervilt.
- Finished first 150 gram braid of corriedale from elfenwolle.
- Spun singles from first Dutchwooldiva batt.
- Take it easy: my hands and body are tired from spinning so much so I want to take it easy with my knitting.
- Work on sneaker socks. I would like to finish these before the next episode.
- Maybe pick up my fox paws?