Episode 8 is one week late, as I had absolutely nothing to show you last week. This week is still light on the knitting, but I have some spinning to show you and did some shopping.
I hope you enjoy!
Where to find me?
- Instagram: renee_kies.
- Ravelry: Alazybeauty.
- Youtube channel: The Lazy Knitter
- My designs: Renée Kies
- Molly weasley blanket: no real pattern, knit using fingering weight yarn scraps and minis. Knit on 2.75 mm needles (US 2).
- Sneaker socks: own design. Yarn is Wollbutt Calgary in 6072 (green gradient). Knit on 2.25 (US 1) and 2.5 (US 1.5).
- Sneaker socks vol 2: own design (run wild socks, currently in testing) Yarn is regia 4-fädig in white and ONline Linie 3 supersocke 100 in 61. Knit on 2.25 (US 1) and 2.5 (US 1.5).
Works in progress
- La Flor sweater: pattern is la Flor by Alina Shneider. Yarn is Zeeman Julia in color 60. Knit on 5.5 mm (US 9) and 6.0 mm (US 10) needles. Size small. Modifications: using a heavier yarn than pattern is written for, so knitting a smaller size to get the desired size and using larger needles.
- Hilltop cloud
- Wol met verve
- 300 grams of corriedale by Elfenwolle
- Mini batt x2
- Shetland bump
- Hilltop cloud sample
- Wolbeest polwarth
- Cast on something from my handspun.