Here are the show notes for episode 4 of The Lazy Knitter podcast. This week we passed a 100 subscribers and I had a lot to talk about. I had a bit of technical trouble recording the podcast, but it all worked out in the end! I hope you enjoy the episode!
Where to find me?
- Instagram: renee_kies.
- Ravelry: Alazybeauty.
- Youtube channel: The Lazy Knitter
- My designs: Renée Kies
- Cascade Yarns Heritage paints in tonal green.
- Several balls of Made by Me (action) “Multi” and “Twisted”.
- Large project bag by Thimbleandthreadmake on Etsy.
- Grandmother’s favourite dishcloth: pattern is grandmother’s favourite dishcloth by Ponies & Purls (FREE on Ravelry). Yarn is Action “twisted”, 100 % cotton (fingering weight). Knit on 3.0 mm needles (US 2.5).
- Ripples dishcloth: pattern is Ripples dishcloth by Marjorie Tussaud (FREE on Ravelry). Yarn is Action “multi”, 100 % cotton (fingering weight). Knit on 3.0 mm needles (US 2.5).
- Thistle socks: own design.Yarn is World of yarn, the knitting traveler limited edition, colourway Frozen Rainbows. Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5).
Works in progress
- Vanilla socks: No specific pattern. Will do a traditional afterthought heel. Yarn is Regia by Arne & Carlos in colorway Star night (3653). Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5).
- Molly weasley blanket: no real pattern, knit using fingering weight yarn scraps and minis. Knit on 2.75 mm needles (US 2)
Knitting goals for the week
- Get serpentine pattern finished and start testing.
- Write up pattern for thistle sock.
- Cast on second unnamed sock.
- Knit on my Molly Weasley blanket.
Thanks for watching and see you next week!