Time flies when you’re having fun: episode 5 already! I feel like this week really had me feeling a lot more comfortable in front of the camera. There’s a lot of random chatter and quite some yarn shopping. As well as finished objects, designer chatter and works in progress.
Where to find me?
- Instagram: renee_kies.
- Ravelry: Alazybeauty.
- Youtube channel: The Lazy Knitter
- My designs: Renée Kies
- Molly weasley blanket: no real pattern, knit using fingering weight yarn scraps and minis. Knit on 2.75 mm needles (US 2).
- Jumping stones dishcloth: own design. Action Made by me Multi. 100% cotton yarn (fingering weight). Knit on 3.00 mm (US2.5) needles.
- Exploding lines dishcloth: own design. Action Made by me Multi. 100% cotton yarn (fingering weight). Knit on 3.00 mm (US2.5) needles.
- Blocked waves: own design. main yarn is G-B Wolle sprint in 685 (grey). CC1: Opal for Ladies & Gentlemen in Lebendig. CC2: Rico design Superba 100 Klassik 4-fädig in 103. CC3: ONline Linie 3 Supersocke 100 in 61. CC4: Drops Fabel in 111. Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5).
Works in progress
- Vanilla socks: No specific pattern. Will do a traditional afterthought heel. Yarn is Regia by Arne & Carlos in colorway Star night (3653). Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5).
- Fox paws cowl: pattern is fox paws by Xandy Peters (paid pattern). Yarn is Artesano Alpaca Silk 4 ply in Fawn, Robins egg, Violet Blue, and Signal blue. Modified by starting with a provisional cast on. Will finish by grafting ends together to create a cowl. Also only using 4 colors and will keep the same order of colors throughout. Knit on 3.5 mm (US 4).
- Woodrush cardigan: pattern is woodrush cardigan by Allison Green (paid pattern). Knit in Zeeman Royal in grey. Knit on 4.5 mm (US 7) needles.
- Cast on 1 secret sock design.
- Do some crochet.
- Finish Jumping stones test.
- Continue Serpentine test.