Thanks again for all the lovely comments and responses to the second episode. This week is a little shorter (it’s so close to the next episode due to the delay that I kept it a little shorter. i’ll go more into detail next episode!) and slightly delayed due to illness. I recorded with my phone and an external microphone for the first time so I’m very curious to hear what you think of it!
Here are the show notes for the third episode of The lazy Knitter podcast.
Where to find me?
- Instagram: renee_kies.
- Ravelry: Alazybeauty.
- Youtube channel: The Lazy Knitter
- My designs: Renée Kies
- The almost washed lost cloth: pattern is the almost lost washcloth by Julie Tarsha (free on Ravelry). Yarn is Action “multi”, 100 % cotton (fingering weight). Knit on 3.0 mm needles (US 2.5).
- Textured washcloth: pattern is Simply washcloths by Lisa Carnahan (free on ravelry).
I also show off my (finally!) blocked Waiting for rain shawl.
Works in progress
- Vanilla socks: No specific pattern. Will do a traditional afterthought heel. Yarn is Regia by Arne & Carlos in colorway Star night (3653). Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5).
- Thistle socks: own design. Yarn is World of yarn, the knitting traveler limited edition, colourway Frozen Rainbows. Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5).
- Unnamed socks: own design. main yarn is G-B Wolle sprint in 685 (grey). CC1: Opal for Ladies & Gentlemen in Lebendig. CC2: Rico design Superba 100 Klassik 4-fädig in 103. CC3: ONline Linie 3 Supersocke 100 in 61. CC4: Drops Fabel in 111. Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5). Looking for name suggestions. If I pick your suggestion you get a free pattern of your choice from my Ravelry store.
- Finish the second thistle sock.
- Finish the second unnamed sock.
- Write out charts for Serpentine pattern.
- Take pretty project pictures (serpentine, waiting for rain, all the dishcloths).
- Get Serpentine pattern into testing.
That’s all for this week! See you next episode!