Yay! Episode 2! Let me start off by thanking everyone who commented here, on Youtube or on Instagram! It’s been absolutely amazing to see you all as excited about this as I am. It had me very motivated and excited to get to work on this second episode. I have a bunch of changes and improvements planned and will be implementing those over the next few episodes. One of the changes this episode was a proper intro and the new segment “Snippets”. I hope you enjoy this episode!
Where to find me?
- Instagram: renee_kies.
- Ravelry: Alazybeauty.
- Youtube channel: The Lazy Knitter
- My designs: Renée Kies
- Serpentine socks: own design. Knit in Opal for ladies & gentlemen in colorway Lebendig. Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5)
- Leaf lace dishcloth: pattern is Leaf Lace Washcloth by Jan Eaton (free on Ravelry). Yarn is Action “multi”, 100 % cotton (fingering weight). Knit on 3.0 mm needles (US 2.5).
- Grandmother’s dishcloth: pattern is grandmother’s favourite dishcloth by Ponies & Purls (Free on Ravelry). Yarn is Action “multi”, 100 % cotton (fingering weight). Knit on 3.0 mm needles (US 2.5).
- Molly weasley blanket: no real pattern, knit using fingering weight yarn scraps and minis.
Works in progress
- The almost washed lost cloth: pattern is the almost lost washcloth by Julie Tarsha (free on Ravelry). Yarn is Action “multi”, 100 % cotton (fingering weight). Knit on 3.0 mm needles (US 2.5).
- Fox paws cowl: pattern is fox paws by Xandy Peters. Yarn is Artesano Alpaca Silk 4 ply in Fawn, Robins egg, Violet Blue, and Signal blue. Modified by starting with a provisional cast on. Will finish by grafting ends together to create a cowl. Also only using 4 colors and will keep the same order of colors throughout. Knit on 3.5 mm (US 4).
- Vanilla socks: No specific pattern. Will do a traditional afterthought heel. Yarn is Regia by Arne & Carlos in colorway Star night (3653). Knit on 2.5 mm needles (US 1.5).
- Cast on variegated sock design.
- Cast on lace sock design.
- Finish writing up Serpentine pattern.
- Start testing for Serpentine.
- Take pictures of recent wips and FO’s (my ravelry project page is looking bare!)
- Block waiting for rain shawl.
- Record more snippets during the week.
I hope you enjoyed this episode. See you again next week!