I finally started my podcast, The Lazy Knitter Podcast!
Here are the show notes for this very first episode:
Where to find me?
- Jonium shawl: pattern is Jonium by Tiziana Samurai. Knit in Knit Picks palette in color Chicory.
- Zigg Zagg socks: pattern Zigg Zagg socks by me. Knit in G-B Wollw sprint and Wibra Neon.
- Molly weasley blanket: no real pattern, knit using fingering weight yarn scraps and minis. Yarns mentioned are Wol met verve and Mermaid knitting as well as My first Regia.
- Sockhead slouch hat: pattern is Sockhead slouch hat by Kelly McClure. Knit in Koivgu KPPPM in colorway P818.
- Handspun Waiting for Rain shawl: Pattern is waiting for rain by Silvia Bo Bilvia. Knit out of handspun. 100% Corriedale. Fibre from Elfenwolle, colorway Pazific Blues.
Works in progress
- Serpentine socks: own design. Knit in Opal for ladies & gentlemen in colorway Lebendig.
- Woodrush cardigan: pattern is Woodrush by Alison Green. Knit in Zeeman Royal.
- Elfenwolle merino nylon blend. Colorway Dünenmaus. Aiming for a 3 ply.
- Gorgeous engraved wooden sock blockers from burning impressions on Etsy.
- Finish first Serpentine sock.
- Write up pattern for serpentine.
- Start testing for serpentine.
- Knit more squares into my blanket.
- Pick up woodrush cardigan.
I hope you enjoyed this first episode!